Links List is a free online application that allows you to save a list of links, and share that list with anyone you like. Lists are public, but only accessible to the people that have the URL, they are not indexed by search engines.
Here are some of the features of Links List:
- Create unlimited public and private lists
- Share lists with anyone with a link
- Collaborate on lists in real time
- Customize list names, descriptions, and themes
- Basic link scraping
- Ad-supported (free plan) or ad-free (paid plans)
To use Links List, simply go to the website and create an account. Then, you can start adding links to your lists. You can add links from any website, and you can even add notes to your links.
Once you have created your lists, you can share them with anyone with a link. You can also collaborate on lists with other people. When you share a list, the other person will be able to see all of the links in the list, and they will be able to add or remove links from the list.
Links List is a great way to save and share lists of links. It is free to use, and it is easy to use. If you are looking for a way to save and share lists of links, I recommend checking out Links List.
Here are some of the alternatives to Links List:
- Listiee: This is a platform for publishing lists and digital curations. Lists can be customized for its category, geographical reach, privacy, contribution, etc.
- LISTO: This app allows you to create public checklists with a click. Anyone with the link can add and check off items. Lists are automatically deleted after 7 days of inactivity. Great for shopping lists, chores, feedback, etc.
- Ziplink: This app lets you send any web page open on your desktop instantly to your smartphone. No AirDrop or Bluetooth setup needed. No app to install. Just drag the bookmarklet to your browser’s bookmark bar and then click it on any open web page.
- Snappy: This app allows you to quickly send links and quotes in iMessage for iOS 10.
- Hero: This app is a wishlists, to-do lists, and notes app. It allows you to schedule unlimited reminders, and have multiple Spaces, lists, and folders. Share your lists, chat with friends, all for free. Discover other users’ Lists.
I hope this helps!