Lawyerd is a brand protection company that uses blockchain technology to help businesses and individuals protect their intellectual property rights. They offer a variety of services, including:
- Certification: Lawyerd can certify your products with a unique digital fingerprint that can be used to track and identify them on the blockchain.
- Monitoring: Lawyerd can monitor the web for unauthorized use of your intellectual property.
- Enforcement: If your intellectual property is infringed, Lawyerd can help you to take legal action.
Lawyerd is a Techstars company and has been backed by investors such as Rarible, Accenture, and Cloudflare. They are headquartered in Wroclaw, Poland, and have a team of experienced lawyers and technologists.
Here are some of the benefits of using Lawyerd:
- Blockchain technology provides a secure and tamper-proof way to track and identify your intellectual property.
- Lawyerd’s monitoring service can help you to detect unauthorized use of your intellectual property early on.
- Lawyerd’s enforcement team has experience in taking legal action against infringers.
If you are looking for a way to protect your intellectual property, Lawyerd is a good option to consider.
Here are some of the links that I found about Lawyerd:
- Lawyerd website: https://lawyerd.net/
- Lawyerd Twitter: https://twitter.com/Lawyerd_net
- Lawyerd LinkedIn: https://pl.linkedin.com/company/lawyerd
- Lawyerd Crunchbase: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/lawyerd
I hope this helps!