Group Leads is a Chrome extension that helps you convert new Facebook group members into leads in your favorite email marketing software. It saves you time and money by allowing you to add new group members data into your Google sheet as well as your autoresponder.
Here are some of the features of Group Leads:
- Automatically add new group members to your email list: With Group Leads, you can automatically add new group members to your email list without having to manually add them one by one. This saves you a lot of time and effort.
- Send welcome messages to new group members: Group Leads also allows you to automatically send welcome messages to new group members. This is a great way to introduce yourself and your group to new members, and to encourage them to participate.
- Set up automatic approval for new group members: If you want to avoid having to manually approve new group members, you can set up automatic approval with Group Leads. This will automatically approve new group members and add them to your email list.
- Integrate with popular email marketing softwares & CRMs: Group Leads integrates with popular email marketing softwares and CRMs, such as Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, and HubSpot. This allows you to easily manage your leads and send them targeted messages.
Group Leads is a great tool for anyone who wants to grow their Facebook group and convert new members into leads. It’s easy to use and affordable, and it can save you a lot of time and effort.
Here are some of the pricing plans for Group Leads:
- Free: The free plan allows you to add up to 50 new group members per month.
- Basic: The basic plan costs $9 per month and allows you to add up to 100 new group members per month.
- Pro: The pro plan costs $19 per month and allows you to add up to 250 new group members per month.
- Enterprise: The enterprise plan is custom priced and allows you to add an unlimited number of new group members per month.
If you’re interested in learning more about Group Leads, you can visit their website or sign up for a free trial.